Recapping the weekend-Food, football and Fun!

Hey y'all!  Sundays are busy in these parts so recapping the weekend on Monday.  It is a great time to be a football fan in Louisiana.  The LSU Tigers are on an undefeated roll and so are the Saints after losing Drew Brees.  I am so happy to be a Tiger and Saints fan! Linking up with the usual suspects.

I got me a new LSU flag for the house since a nice person helped me install my flag holder.  I am so happy to show off my three-diploma Tiger Pride!



My sweet momma had a birthday Friday and the whole family, except my baby sister, met up at The Boulevard for her birthday.  It is her favorite place.  Man it was a great dinner!  I love my crazy family so much! We ate well, laughed so much and caught up.

Full bellies and full hearts!
On Saturday, I cooked up a storm, enjoyed the beautiful day and watched lots of football.  It was so nice to have a day at home for once.  

Bitsy enjoyed some sunbathing.

It was her last day of kennel rest so we tested out the new collar I got her for an outing!
 I made so much food.  Boudin, boudin balls, pulled pork, Mexican wedding cookies and beer cheese sauce!

Mexican wedding cookies

Beer Cheese Sauce

It was all for our fundraiser to be held Sunday!

Showing off my food to one of the judges!  This is local famous foodie Ian McNulty.

Boudin Balls. 

Our hardworking team!

Jambalaya boy and Bitsy were BFF'!

Food will be back soon.  The building collapse is making work crazy and social life makes blogging hard! Hope you are having a great week!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments