Five for Friday-Jazz Fest time!

Hello!  It has been a crazy week and I have not had time to cook or blog!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites! I am going to just explain my absence.

ONE:

I went to Ohio last weekend for the Delta Gamma Institute.  It was amazing!  I met so many amazing ladies and learned a lot.  And got to see my Ohio family!  I packed a lot into 48 hours!


I got to visit the DG headquarters and nerd out!
My roommate Adrienne from Philly and I were instant friends!  I miss her already!


Top row: Philly, New Orleans, Columbus, Westchester.
Bottom: Maine.  That's right, the whole state has one alum chapter!

My cousin Meghan and her friends (and their cute baby) came and met me before I flew back.

TWO:

When I got back, my sweet Gentleman Caller not only made us dinner with one hand, he made a whole chicken so I could have lunch for the week and not have to grocery shop.  I never thought I would appreciate something like that but I certainly did!  Ginger and I ate like queens this week!

THREE:

I went to my usual Wednesday night yoga, but with different companions this time...my parents! They invited themselves!  I think they enjoyed it.  We enjoyed some beers for them and rose' for me after!

Multiple person selfies are hard!  My parents are so fun!

FOUR: 

I am only working 4 day weeks this month (because I take off on Fridays) and it is catching up with me, we are super busy and I have not had a lunch break to catch up on blogging #thestruggleisreal

FIVE:

Today starts Jazz Fest!  It is my favorite day of the year!  My sister and her best friend and I wear our Fest Friends Forever shirts and do the fest.  I live two blocks away so it will be a party at my house the next two weekends!

Love these ladies!

So I'll probably be MIA around here for awhile but I will be doing my best to instagram and snap.  I still can't get Insta stories.  I feel dumb.  Help me!  Have a great weekend!  I hope to be back Monday with a Jazz Fest Weekend One recap like I did last year!  Tell me what you are up to in the comments!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments