Recapping the weekend-Christmas is almost here!

Hi friends!  Happy Monday!  Here with a brief recap to link up with Biana for Weekending.  I am bad about taking pics lately!

Thursday night I went to Rock and Bowl for my former secretary's (before I moved to Texas) retirement party.  She did not know I was going to be there and it was great to surprise her! I saw so many former coworkers I had not seen in 8 years, it feels like yesterday.  Some did not know I had moved back!
Good luck to Pam in her new adventure!
Friday I got my hair did and then had happy hour at Ralph's on the Park with some great friends.  I neglected to document it, but it did happen!

Saturday was a lovely brunch and ornament exchange with some Delta Gamma's.  The food, fun and company were excellent!

Our pledge years ran the gamut of 1951 to 2012! And 7 different schools.
Saturday night Gentleman Caller and I had a much enjoyed and needed date night, we had to skip our usual Tuesday so it was a long awaited reuniting!  We went to the yummy Toups South and sat at the bar that overlooks the kitchen.  It was so cool to see our meal being prepared before our eyes!


I got a Fancy Nancy Cocktail.  Yum!
Sunday was so dreary.  We went and watched the Saints at the Bulldog and then lazed around after.

Fun times all weekend, getting ready for the holiday celebration whirlwind that starts Wednesday!  How was your weekend?  Hope this week is short and sweet!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments