Five for Friday-Goin' back to Cali

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!  Linking up with the lovely Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!

ONE:

I'm going back to Cali!  Well, I am in California already, actually, we got here late last night.  I am here for a girls' trip for my sweet friend Adrienn's wedding!  The wedding is at the Ponte Winery & Vineyard in Temecula, California.  It is gorgeous here and this is the part of California I can get behind!

The lovely bride and me when I visited her in LA last month.
TWO:

And then next week starts Jazz Fest!  My cousin Meghan is coming in from Ohio and my friend Stacy is coming in from Austin for the first weekend.  I hope the weather cooperates.  If you have not been, Jazz Fest needs to be on your bucket list!  You can find my previous recaps here, here, here, here and here.  I am so excited Kerri put it on her bucket list and will be here for Weekend Two!

THREE:

RIP Barbara Bush.  She was a feisty lady and usually spoke her mind, no matter your politics, you can respect that.  And she had some good words of wisdom like this.


FOUR:

How good does this Earthquake Cake look?  I have been having a major sweet tooth coming out of nowhere and that sounds right up my alley.  I need to make it!

FIVE:

I am almost finished rewatching Sex and the City and am going to miss it, although this tweet cracked me up, I guess they are still acting in character!  Such a Carrie thing to say!

Well, sorry I am so boring this week, it was a long short week at work.  Hope you and yours have a fabulous weekend and a break from winter for all my northern friends!  See you again soon!

Happy cooking!

Missy

No comments