Jazz Fest Weekend Two recap -part one

Hey Y'all!  Blogger is being wonky and I am a busy bee.  I am recapping the first two days of jazz fest weekend two.  It was a blast and I can't wait until next year!  The weather, company, food and living in the neighborhood has been unreal!  I said it before and I will say it again, this should be on everyone's bucket list!

Thursday started with a Mardi Gras Indian Parade!
It was Gumbo weather!


Widespread Panic was very what it should be.  I wish I would have gotten this guy's card!

Friday was family day at the fest!  My parents and their friend and I had mimosas in the back yard.
Gentleman Caller cut out of work early and came too for his second day of festing!

Ah Wilco was really good, but a bit depressing...

So we went to Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds instead just in time to see thier special guest, Jimmy Buffet!

Friday fest friends!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments