Recapping the weekend-Almost Birthday time!

Hi friends!  Happy Monday!  Hope y'all had a great weekend!  Linking up with Biana for weekending.

Friday night I had a low key night at home and did laundry and watched "Caution-this drug will kill you" and "Mommy dead and dearest" on HBO.  Both were so fascinating!

Saturday was Miss Ruby's baptism!  I just love her!  We had mass, good food, family and a bounce house.

Me and my 4th niece

Sissy and I had matching shoes!
Sunday Gentleman caller and I checked out Bayou Boogaloo.  The weather made us go home, then it was okay.  Stupid weather!

The floatilla were out in full force!
We stopped in to Pal's Lounge for a drink and to meal plan.  We ended up with a lot of meat. When a man wants to grill, he grills!

Yes, it was just us two eating!  I love planning ahead for the week!

We dined al fresco.  I am so glad to check it off the summer bucket list!
Hope you had a great weekend!  Next weekend is my birthday, gearing up for that and a new driver's license this week!  See you tomorrow with more food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments