Recapping the weekend...Family love!

Hey y'all Hope you had a great weekend!  Linking up with the beautiful Biana for Weekending.  and Lindsay et al  for Hello Monday.  Mine was super low key, and I was just fine with that!

Friday I headed home after a long week of work and treated myself to a book, tacos, wine and a bath.  I am reading The Leavers, I am really enjoying it and can't wait to finish it (I stayed up way too late trying to finish and failed) and discuss at book club next week!

It's so funny to think that a Friday night like this is my jam, and in my 20's it was sad!
 Saturday I had a day date with my Katey Kakes.  We got new shoes for her, hit up Target and she had an excellent idea for lunch, Atomic Burger!

She really just wanted the chocolate cookies and cream shake!

I hadn't had a burger on a bun in ages!

Sporting our Box of Style glasses!  I just love my oldest niece!
 On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with my Dad's side of the family.  We have a lot of us!

And this is only half of us!
My sister videoed my grandmother cooking over Christmas break and we had a viewing.
The weekend was also full of getting my house back in order after Jazz Fest.  This year is really flying by, it seems like January was last week and now my birthday is in two weeks and school will be out!

Hope you had a lovely weekend celebrating friends or family.  Have a great week!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments