Five For Friday-Long Birthday Weekend!

Hey friends, Happy Friday!  My birthday isn't until Monday but it is s long weekend, so why not make it a long celebration!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:

I have fun plans this weekend starting with going for Tex Mex with my main girls tonight, and a staycation Downtown with my main man.  And the sweet and lovely Andrea really got the party started early with a pineapple wrapped care package! How perfect is that oven mitt?

Blogger friends are the best!
TWO:

Did you hear about these parents who evicted their son from their house?  Crazy how some people just can't adult!

THREE:
Stay safe Florida friends, looks like that tropical depression is heading y'alls way.  I have friends going to the beach with their kids and I feel so bad for them since they will probably be cooped up all weekend!

FOUR:

It is getting almost too hot to grill here in the South, but man I need to make these Chicken Parmesan Foil Packets!  I loved making foil packets a few years ago, check them out Here and Here.  Do you make foil packs?  What is your favorite?

FIVE:

We are hosting the Super Bowl in 2024!!!  I am so excited.  I lived in Texas the last time it was here, but the time before was so fun.  So many fun events, an influx of visitors and a chance to have a hometown Super Bowl!  

See you next week with a recap of the birthday festivities, I plan on lots of yummy eating!  I hope you have a fantastic long weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments