The Blended Blog Asks, September How do you Cozy?

Hey y'all!  I am off today and taking advantage of it to cozy up and relax!  It is the perfect time to link up with The Blended Blog Asks: How do you cozy?

1. Slippers: YES or NO?  I have a pair that I walk around in when it is cold as I live in a old house with no sub floor.  This means I get to wear them basically for a week in January, lol!  My Aunt's friend in Ohio made them for my sisters and I in LSU colors, although I think they are a little off!

2. What is your favorite Blanket?  I have this lovely blanket from Nordstrom and I love it! Perfect for cozying up with my man on the chaise part of the couch!

3. Thin or Thick Pillow? I like a thick pillow.  I use these bamboo pillows (similar here but can't vouch because they aren't the same) I got from Groupon like 5 years ago and I still love them!

4. Favorite Warm Beverage?  Mmm I love hot fall flavored tea but I also love a Bourbon hot toddy!

5. Robe: YES or NO?  I don't have a cozy robe, it really gets so hot here I like the short lighter material ones.

6. Favorite Comfort Snack Food(s)? I love caramel corn.  It is so good!

7. Movies or TV Series Binge? Do I have to pick one? I miss being able to binge Game of Thrones when I was late to the series.

8. Actual PJ’s or Leggings? I have some really comfy old sweatpants and a soft t shirt I live in when lounging int he non hot months.

9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? Always on the chaise part of my sofa, pup or man optional!

10. Hoodie, T-shirt or Sweater?  I love my hoodie when it is cold!


And hey!  Here are the future link ups, c'mon and join!


What about you, how do you cozy?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments