The Blended blog Asks, January-Are you not entertained?

Hi friends! I had a pretty low key weekend of cleaning the bejesus out of my house. So instead of a recap, let's link up with the Blended Blog to talk about entertainment!  The Blended Blog asked, and I answered!

Books I have read multiple times: Night Jasmine It is set in turn of the century New Orleans and I have read it so many times!  Also To Kill a Mockingbird.  One lazy Saturday in Austin I went to the Half Price Books, bought a copy for $2, grabbed a beer and sat in my back yard and read it in one sitting. This is one of my favorite memories of my time there!

Favorite Book/author of all time: Hmmm.  I don't know that I can answer this.  I go through stages!

Favorite TV show to binge: Up until recently it was A Chef's Life But I am at the end and am saving the last episode.  It also used to be game of Thrones but I am all caught up.  I don't really watch tv that much.

Favorite New-ish show: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!

Favorite movie of all time: When Harry Met Sally

Movies I am looking forward to watching: A group of us Lady Lawyers™ are going to see On the Basis of Sex next Monday and I cannot wait!

First concert I attended: Pearl Jam!  It was amazing.  Except my mom took me and she complained the whole time about how loud it was and all the pot she smelled, lol!

Ultimate Concert (Even if it can't happen): Zac Brown Band opening for Wilco opening for The Band.  And then they all play together and Jim James from My Morning Jacket shows up for that part.  A girl can dream right?

Some of my favorite ladies and I seeing Jim James
Me and some pals at Jazz fest seeing Pearl Jam
Maureen and I seeing Wilco at the beautiful Orpheum Theater.
Favorite music artist/band: Wilco and  My Morning Jacket, can't choose! 

How do I listen? On my phone as I have a lot of stuff downloaded.  Either in the car, through my apple TV or on the free versions of Spotify and Amazon music.

IMG_8352.JPG

What about you?  How are you entertained?  Link up with the Blended Blog and play! I am also linking up with Lindsay et all for Hello Monday and with Biana for Weekending.

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments