Recapping the Weekend- Friends and Family Filled!

Hey y'all!  Happy Monday!  I finally had some time to draft a recap post for once!  I had such a great weekend with so many great people!  Hope you did the same!  This is a short week because I am heading to my old hometown of Austin Thursday to visit my bestie Aimee for her birthday.  We have so much fun stuff planned I don't know how we will fit it all in! Linking up with Biana For Weekending.

On to the weekend.  Friday I had happy hour with some lovely ladies at Effervescence.  I got no pics, but we had lots of sparkling rose, fries and an amazing grilled artichoke with saffron dipping sauce. As usual with this group, I got home way past happy hour and went right to bed.

I woke up Saturday morning to the sweetest puppy snuggles from Ginger.  She was all up on me and never does that anymore.  

My sweet little angel!
I cleaned the bejesus out of my house Saturday morning before heading to Pure Barre Empower. Man that class kills me every time!  I am still sore and I have done it before!

After that I prepped a yummy recipe that I made up my self.  You will be getting that soon, it involves kale.  I was watching my niece and nephew while my sister was at book club, so I took them to Sky Zone for awhile.  This place is nuts, basically a gym filled with trampolines!

Good thing the photobomber isn't an MSK reader!

This handsome little fella had a blast!
We went to my other sister's after that for grilling out and slip and slide and water table fun. We met up with cousins and Gentleman Caller and his kiddos.  

  This cutie had a blast!

My brother in law grilled redfish on cedar planks.  So good!
We had a blast catching up with my cousin and her husband that just moved back to town and all the kiddos had a blast!

Sunday I got a much needed pedicure and planned fun things for the Austin trip.

The massage chair made it blurry!
I caught up on blogging and then went and met one of my book clubs at Effervescence again!  This place is the best!  Our friend Annie moved to North Carolina last year and was in town for a visit.  It was so good to see how she's doing and catch up!


Sunday night a little Saints, grilling and Game of Thrones capped the fun off.  It was such a productive and fun weekend, I love ones like that!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  What did you get into? I'll see you back here tomorrow with some yummy food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments