Friday Favorites- Boycott the bowl but not the food!

Y'all this week has been a doozy and I am so ready it is over!  Changes at work, changes at pure barre, bad sleep and eating up a storm.  I need to reread who moved my cheese.  I am a control freak and hate changes that mess with my routine! I am guessing it is PMS, I sure did cry this week!  


Looking forward to a nice weekend of relaxing and not watching the Superbowl. The city is boycotting it since the Saints were robbed!  There are boycott parties all over town and some places are showing the Superbowl we won in 2010!

It was cold for us here this week but nothing like y'all up in the Midwest!  Look how cool this pic of Lake Michigan is!

My book club's next book is How to Walk Away.  I was so excited to score a copy at the library.  Have you read it?   Our discussion for Educated was so good and I picked this book (well we all picked it out of the three I suggested) and I want a good discussion!



I am trying to catch up on posts this weekend too.  Check back next week for one of the most amazing desserts I have ever made!  

Can you believe it is February already! What do you have planned for this weekend?  Hopefully we can all thaw out a little!  It is going to be back in the 70's here next week!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments