Friday Favorites-MIA

Hey friends!  Happy Friday.  This week has been another crazy one and I am all out of back up posts so therefore I was MIA.  I have a lot of fun on tap this weekend again, Mardi Gras season is certainly ramping up! Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!



My sister and I are heading to see Pod Save America live tonight! Fun things like this never come here so I am so excited!  We haven't had a fun night together in awhile!

I am also doing a drag brunch at the Country Club with some high school friends Saturday!  Can never get enough of those in your life! We are wearing some Mardi Gras flair and there is a parade to catch after.

Wow Gucci.  This is just totally inappropriate! 

Please gosh no, please don't make this a trend!

I find joy in my junk drawer.  It has trays and certain things in it like pens, gum, extra phone cords etc.  It is true organizing, just like exercise and eating healthy has to be a lifestyle change, not just in short bursts!

I hope to do some catching up on the food soon to get back to regular programming.  As usual life makes blogging take a back seat!  What are you up to this weekend?  Hope it is lovely!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments