Recapping the weekend-Loving the city

Hi friends!  Happy Monday.  I did not watch the Superbowl and have no idea who won.  My City was boycotting it and I took advantage of all its treats all weekend.  Typing this before the Superbowl so this is just Saturday. Linking up with Biana for weekending and Lindsay et all for Hello Monday.

YES!


Saturday, some coworkers and I went to a new Mexican place in town Nola Cantina. I rented a bike and rode it there to enjoy the gorgeous weather.
I loved the margarita and the glass!
The tacos were awesome too!
After we walked over the the wig shop, Fifi Mahoney's and I got a new wig for my collection.

Blue is my color!


Saturday night, two of my three high school besties and I had sheet pan fajitas, wine and face masks.  It was so fun!

She's going to kill me, hee hee!
The fajitas were legit!
I packed way too much in as usual and am searching for a day off!  How was your weekend?  What was your favorite commercial?  Hope it was a good one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments