Friday Favorites-Another long weekend, kind of

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  I am planning on enjoying my day off  today of important torture.  By torture I mean mammogram and dilating of eyes amongst other things.  I do not have a ton planned for the weekend, which is good, because I need to start packing!  House closing is two weeks away!



Have you checked out Lindsay and Christine's new podcast? I listened the other night while cleaning and purging and it was so entertaining!  Check it out if you haven't!  



Aw man!  My friends and I were planning on getting to Cuba for our travels next year.  I guess those plans are dashed now.  How Rude of the Trump administration.  They're finding new ways to touch all of our lives in bad ways!  

I cannot wait to check out the new "Wine Dive" in town, the Domino.  My friend Jen's boyfriend is the manager and quoted in this article about the opening.  Inexpensive wine and homemade bagel bites?  Sign me up!

I have been slacking on the posts because I have been so busy.  Hope to get some drafted this weekend, but LSU baseball, packing and brunch are getting in the way!  I have been lazy while cooking too.  Have you ever been in a slump?  What is your way out of it?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of things you love?  What do you have on tap?  See you soon with more yummy food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy


No comments