Recapping the Weekend-Fun with friends and family

Hi friends!

I was out late on Sunday so you are getting a weekend recap on Tuesday!  It was a good weekend with lots of fun, family, food and friends.

On Friday, I had my sisters and some of my cousins over for a dinner party.  It is the last time I will be entertaining before I move, so I went out with a bang!  I brought out my grandmother's china and my new monogrammed napkins I treated myself to with my tax refund.

Spicy Green Beans, Grilled Eggplant Parmesan (both recipes to come) and Heirloom Tomato Salad.
My cute napkins are from Donovan Design Linens on Etsy!
We had Lemon Blueberry Pineapple Cobbler for dessert.
On Saturday I went to pure barre and then made eggplant dip which I keep forgetting to blog for y'all for the annual Sweet Swine O Mine pool party!  The weather did not cooperate for a full pool day but we made the most of it!

Love these ladies!  (and our little man in the bottom right corner!)
Saturday night I read the Idea of You for the Influenced podcast with Christine and Lindsay It was really good.  I also did some purging in preparation for the long slow move I have planned.

Sunday was more Pure Barre and then I headed out to my parents' house for Father's Day.  The pool is really paying off!

The kids have such a blast!
I loved hanging out with my super cool 95 year old grandpa!  He tells the best stories! 
My best high school pals and I scored some free tickets to Kinky Boots on Sunday night.  It was so cute and uplifting.  You have to love Cyndi Lauper and her music!



It was a busy and productive weekend.  I close on my house on Friday, eek.  Seriously feeling the adulting over here.  Hope you had a wonderful Fathers' Day and are having a great week!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments