The new house! Before pics

Hi friends!  Happy humpday!  I am here to show you my new house in the bare stage.  I plan on making lots of cosmetic changes in the next few weeks.  The house has good bones and is in great shape, it just needs a major face lift!  I thought I would show you the before today before I start painting this weekend!




This is your view as you walk in the door.  This will be entry way, living room and dining room all in one.  Originally this was two rooms separated by pocket doors.  They took them out in 2001.  Rude!
The view from the other end of the room.  It feels bigger than it photographs.
This house is a shotgun, next is a walk right into the sad kitchen.  It is getting a ton of paint.
Lots of natural light for food blog pics!  I'm getting open shelves here.
Next is the pocket office. Such a great use of space!  I have never had a proper desk at home!
And across from that is the kind of sad bathroom.  I love the tub and cabinet space!  This is getting a paint and wallpaper makeover!
Yay storage!!
Next is the remodeled bedroom that leads to the outside.  So much light!
The beams are so pretty.  That fan is hitting the road.
This is more than double the closet space I currently have!  I can see all my clothes now!
The back door opens to a deck with a built in bench.  Can't wait to entertain!
This is the part of the back yard I didn't show you Monday.  It has a she shed!
Well there you have it.  The other side looks pretty much the same but my sweet tenant is over there so no pics.  I can't wait to share what I do with the place with y'all!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments