Recapping the weekend, pretty chill!

Hi friends!  Happy new week!  I had a nice weekend that was pretty chill for me.  Hope yours was spectacular!  Linking up with Biana for Weekending and Lindsay, et al for Hello Monday.

On Friday, I had my doctor appointments and settled in for puppy snuggles and corn tortilla pizza with my old roommate's pup whom I was watching for the weekend.  Sweet Lola is such a cutie!


Saturday was pure barre, starting to pack for the move and a Target run. I also got my new items in from Beyond Yoga, check out the great packaging!



 I watched the Tigers lose snuggled up with Lola.  Then I checked out the wine dive I told you about Friday, the Domino!  The wine and bagel bites were delightful!


Fancy and regular pepperoni!
On Sunday, we brunched at beautiful Atchafalaya to start the "saying goodbye" party to my friend Annie.  She and her hubby will be back, but they are doing some travels that will take them away for us for a year.  We will miss them.  The company and brunch were spectacular.  Can't beat a make your own Bloody Mary bar!

I had the spicy vodka, yum!
Boudin Benedict, yes please!
 I got some stuff done, saw some great people and got some quality pup time.  I will call that a good weekend!  How was your weekend?  What did you get into?  Back with food tomorrow!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments