Five For Friday-Finally Home for Once!

Hey y'all happy Friday! I am finally home on one, feels like forever.  I am linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday! I know your week was short and I hope your weekend is long! This was hard to draft, still haven't exited vacay mode!  So excited NFL football is back to take my mind off the LSU Tigers.

ONE: 
I have booked my final trip of this well traveled year!  I am going to Napa for the first time ever!  My friend Jen and I are going in December.  She used to live there so she knows the lay of the land, and we get to stay with her friend for free!  More money for wine and food!  Have you been to Napa?


Two:

I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS SONG.  That's all.  First time I have noticed the lyrics.  So millennial. I can say that as a cusp Gen X'er.



THREE:

As if New Orleans needs more restaurants to add to my list, we have so many new restaurants opening this fall!  I love to eat and try new things; I am so lucky to live in this city while it is experiencing such amazing growth.  If only it wasn't pricing houses out of my budget ;)

FOUR:
This is a very sad story but is still hilarious all the while.  Heroin addiction is no joke, but make sure you watch the instagram videos. I am a novice at things like embedding instagram shots. Add it to the list of things to learn!

FIVE:

Saturday night I am going to see Elle King and the Dixie Chicks! I could not be more excited.  When I pulled out of my parents' driveway to head to Austin when I moved there this song came on and I cried my eyes out.  In a good way.

 

Well that's all I can muster today. Getting back to reality has been hard.  Next week will be back to normal, kind of.  Hope you have great weekends!  What are you up to?

Happy Cooking!! 

Missy

No comments