Five for Friday-How is it almost August?!

Hi y'all!  Happy Friday!  Hope you had a great week! It is time for the weekend!  I am looking forward to some q.t. with my cutie, haven't seen him all week due to fun (me) and work (him). Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!

ONE:

In case you missed it, yesterday was my two year blogisversary!  Time flies when you are having fun!

TWO:
We here in New Orleans are so lucky for many reasons, but mostly for the food. Add another one to the list, we are getting a burger festival!  This is in addition to all the other ones we have for fried chicken, tacos, gumbo and pork just to name a few!  Who is in?

It has been too long since I had a good burger!
THREE:


Did you grow up going to the mall just to cruise around like I did?  The main mall here is doing just fine, but all the others are languishing.  This was a fascinating read about malls and their heydey and how they are now in their downfall.

FOUR:

I am nerding out to a new foodie podcast called Eater Upsell.  I love our local version of Eater, Eater New Orleans. Many other cities have one too, check yours out if you haven't! What are your favorite podcasts?

FIVE:  

I am going to stop here because this week in news has made me get a little sad and I want to keep it light.  So please, tell someone you love them today for me will you?

Well I hope all of you have fantastic weekends with people you love doing things you don't dislike. See you back next week!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments