Five for Friday-This month is flying!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This has been a long week work wise and social wise and I am ready for a break, although this weekend is not offering me one.  or next.  So much for the year of no!

Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Hope you have had a great week!

ONE:

In the wake of the events of the last week I think this is a great story of how sometimes you really can make positive changes in other's attitudes with hard work. And it's about bourbon, so that makes it even more fun. What an inspiring lady!

TWO:

Um Bonnie Tyler singing total eclipse of the heart during the eclipse? Yes please! Speaking of, have you got your glasses?  I am ready!

THREE:

It has been a week full of Delta Gamma for me.  I had a lovely Coolinary experience with some DG alums Wednesday at Avo to celebrate an engagement, a marriage and a baby.  And all of us being badass women!  It was so good to catch up and celebrate, and the food was so good!  So good I think I may do a whole restaurant review.

The lady to the left got engaged, the lady to the right got married and the lady sitting next to me had an anchor baby girl!  We don't look a day older than when we all met 18 years ago!

FOUR:

I also had a happy hour with some new alums on Thursday at the lovely Picayune Social House.  We got some new faces involved, planned for more fun and loved seeing a cool new space!

FIVE:

Did you check out my post earlier this week showing off my favorite green beans?  You should totally throw them in your crockpot this weekend and enjoy the rest of these beautiful summer weekends!

Southern Smothered Green Beans

Well there you have it!  I have a fun weekend planned with friends and family, lately it has been hard to get a recap up, but we shall see!  Regardless see you back tuesday for some yummy food.  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments