Five for Friday-Geaux to hell Ole Miss!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  It was a long week and I am ready for the weekend!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:


We are playing our "traditional" rival Ole Miss this weekend and I am pumped!  I say "traditional" because that is how I grew up.  The SEC tried first to try to make Arkansas and now Texas A&M our rival, but I feel like Alabama is our biggest rival, although I am not looking forward to playing them in two weeks.  Who is your school's biggest rival?

TWO:

I am glad these two hooligans were so crime interested that they did not pay their Waffle House bill!  I am furiously checking my accounts now since it is rampant now!

THREE:

Enter to win this trip to Prague!  Have you heard of Scott's cheap flights?  It makes my travel itch so bad, he finds mistake fares and some of them are crazy cheap.  Once I finish my Christmas shopping I might just have to book myself a trip!  Subscribe to his deals, you will thank me!

FOUR:

How good do these oil poached tomatoes look?  Reminds me that I have a delightful vegetarian recipe for you next week with confit onions, get ready for yummy!

FIVE:

We had our Delta Gamma pumpkin carving party last night with the collegiate women from Loyola University.  It was so good to get into the Halloween Spirit and see some great friends!  Have you carved a pumpkin yet for this year?


Hope you have a great weekend!  See you back on the flipside!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments