Recapping the weekend-Oktober!

Hey y'all!  Happy Monday!  Hope you had a good weekend! Linking up with Biana for weekending, here we go!

Friday Night I walked over to Oktoberfest at the Deutsches Haus to meet some friends, it was so fun!


YUM!




I ran into my youngest sissy who ran in the race, love her so much!
 Saturday I went to Pure Barre Empower with my friend Becca and we ended up making a day out of it since I decided to skip my pool party.  We had satsuma mimosas!


And then we went to Urban South Brewery to watch LSU win!  What a game!


Gentleman Caller and I made a pizza after, so yum!
Sunday was produce shopping, watching the Saints kick butt and a Sunday Funday with my man.  Such a wonderful weekend of football and friends!

Produce!

Sunday Funday!
Hope you had a great weekend!  What did you do?  See you back tomorrow with more food!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments