Recapping the weekend, full of fun!

Hi friends!  Happy new week!  I had a weekend of tons of fun and I hope you did too!  Linking up with the Icelandic traveler, Biana for weekending, here we go!

Friday I had happy hour with my coworkers and headed home to watch Hidden Figures (so good!) and hunker down for the cold front.  The temperature dropped 30 degrees overnight!

Buckets of beer are always a good idea!
Saturday, my wonderful Gentleman Caller came over and dug out all but one of my elephant ears.  I now have a blank slate!

I forgot to take a before but it was bad.  Now comes the hard part, what to plant!? Ideas?
I took a walk around the neighborhood after.  Thought my neighbor was funny!
 Saturday night I went to see LCD Soundsystem for a late night show.  It started at Midnight,  who am I? I got home after 2 am for the first time in a long time.  It was just a great show, and worth the staying up late!
They were amazing!!!!!!!
Sunday was Poppy Tooker's Pop up Drag Brunch at the historic Tujague's Restaurant.  It was to raise money for AIDS Care.  We had a blast for my friend's Halloween birthday!

I want her boots!
Love these ladies
Princess Stephanie!
Scary, but amazing!

It was a fantastic weekend and I loved the cold weather!  Sad to say it will be in the 80's again by Wednesday.  Hope you had a great weekend!  What did you get into?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments