The Blended Blog Asks: OCTOBER

I was so happy that the sweet Andrea of Living on Cloud Nine asked me to take part in this fun link up in fall related questions.  I usually don't do these kinds of posts, but since I am a lover of this season, why the heck not?

1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat?
  • Fall makes me think of chocolate and caramel concoctions.  A Twix bar?   Ooh no this Saltine Crack for sure!  They call it Christmas Crack but I like it for fall!
2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples? 
  • Green and there is no substitute, one of my favorite fruits!  
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? 
  • Cornhole!  My Ohio Family introduced me to it and I just love it!
4. Best Drink for Fall? 
  • An old fashioned, please and thank you!  
5. Favorite Fall Activity? 
  • Watching football outdoors.  We finally get a break from the swamp heat, sometimes.
6. Must have Fall Purchase? 
  • Long fun sweaters!  I live in skinny jeans, boots and a long cardigan in the Fall.
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought? 
  • Truth, I have never been to a pumpkin patch to pick my own.  Guess I need to add that to the bucket list!
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin? 
  • I have fake ones inside the house but plan on carving a real one for outside!
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? 
  • My fourth Halloween my mom dressed me up as a gypsy. It was her costume from when she was a kid! An odd costume but I still love it to this day! And how cute are me and my sister?
Halloween 1983.  I am 4 and she is 2 and half.  My poor mom.

10. College Football or NFL?
  • College Football will always be my first love.  But this year I may want to pick fantasy since LSU and the Saints look like hot garbage.
11. Fall or Halloween Decor?
  • I already have my Halloween decorations up.  This is because I need to get some more plain old fall decor, not because I love Halloween!
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake?
  • Can't say that I have ever raked leaves and have no desire to start, so no Leaves to Rake!
13. Favorite Soup?
  • Um do I have to pick?!  If you twist my arm Vegetable Beef Soup it's a popular post here on MSK for a reason!  Here is a pic of my first time making it in 1983!
    I love that the back of this pic has the date and description and my school in my teacher's handwriting!  The good old days!
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent?
  • I love an cinnamon spice candles this time of year, and the occasional pumpkin!
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice?
  • Can I vote meh?  I don't hate it but I have never gotten into the mania.
16. Short Booties or Tall boots?
    Ah I do not miss that apartment at all but thank it for naming the blog!
  • Tall boots.  These were my present to myself when I moved into my basement apartment and I love them!
17. Favorite Halloween Candy?
  • Mini kit kats.  Which is why I don't buy them for Halloween candy, hee hee!
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte): YES or NO?
  • Meh again.  I will probably have one this season but I'd rather a Caramel Machiatto!
19. Hayride or Corn Maze?
  • Hayride.  The thought of a Corm Maze gets me nervous!
20. Favorite Fall TV Show?
  •  I am so happy This is Us is back!

What about you?  It's not too late to link up yourself!  Have a great Monday and see you back tomorrow with a recap of Boston!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments