5 for Friday-Ready for the weekend

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  It has been a long week and I am sure we are all ready for the weekend. Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go.

ONE:

Well this has not been my week.  My phone went kaput and I had to buy a new one, then...


My car was rendered undriveable after an accident on Monday.  I am okay and thank goodness the other person is too.  No airbags deployed so we are both still pretty too ;).  Then, since I have to walk or Uber everywhere now because of weird rental car circumstances, I fell down and skinned my knee walking to the post office and ruined a pedicure and my favorite flip flops.  I realize these are not big giant problems but man I am I hemorrhaging money! And yes, I am ready for the weekend!

TWO:

Thoughts going out to our friends in the midwest with all this flooding!  I hope everyone stays safe and dry, we feel your pain down here.  Especially looking at you Andrea my sweet friend!


THREE:

I love this simple hometown write up of Amy Schumer's wedding! I still can't believe she got married so fast.

FOUR:

Speaking of weddings, I get to go to one this weekend!  When you get to my age, you are not on the wedding circuit anymore so you get excited about your one wedding a year!

FIVE:

How good does this Chicken Pizzaiola look?  I would, of course, not serve it over noodles and over nothing, but I bet it would still be delightful!

So how was your week?  Big plans for the weekend?  Whatever you have on tap, I hope you enjoy!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments