Recapping the Weekend-Productive welcome to spring weather!

Hey friends!  Welcome to  a new week.  Don't be jealous Northern friends but spring is here in the South!  I looked at the extended forecast and there is no nighttime temp under the mid 50's for the foreseeable future.  Perfect excuse to revamp my dead garden after the unusually freezing mini winter we had!   Hope you had a great weekend.  Linking up with Biana for Weekending, here we go!

We are a bit out of order because I wanted to lead with my Sunday haul at Lowe's.

Doesn't look like much, but this city girl has a very small garden!
 Friday night I rode my bike to watch my oldest niece play soccer.  It was perfect weather for a ride through City Park!

This was the first time I had seen her play goalie.  I still don't really understand soccer.

Got some snuggles in with my Ruby.  She's going to be 1 tomorrow, I cannot believe it!
Saturday was Pure Barre and lots of errands, including a much needed Target run. 

Got a Hollygrove Box!  Ready to cook some yummy stuff with this haul! 
I painted my old kitchen table finally.  It was borrowed for face painting for Hogs for the Cause when I was living in the original Shitty Kitchen and wasn't using it and was in need of a serious face lift.

See what I mean?
 Unfortunately,  my phone is caput and I can't get the after picture for you, but it looks great!

Saturday night we had a surprise party for my sweet friend the Kristen, The Jambalaya Girl.  I Neglected to get pics except this one.  It was hot dogs and daiquiris, who can't get behind that? 

Her parents' back yard is awesome!
 Sunday I went to lowes and transformed the garden before a bridal shower for my cousin to be.

Before

After!
I am hoping it will all fill in once they start getting some sun and water.  Overall a great weekend. I was so glad to get back to normal life after Mardi Gras!  

I am hoping to have a new phone soon or having mine hopefully start working again.  I have an SE which is not that old and am still flipping paying for!  Hope you had a great weekend full of love and fun!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments