Five for Friday Momma time!

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday!  This was my first full week at work since March (I've taken off every Friday in April!) so I am so glad Friday is here!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday faves!  This was a fun filled week and should be a fun and family filled weekend!  Let's get to it!

ONE:
We had a great Delta Gamma event Monday to toast the graduating seniors and welcome them into alum life.  It was at the semi new Ace Hotel. We had planned to be on their beautiful rooftop, but that was closed.  We made do in their pretty courtyard.  The event was a success and new bonds were made!

This chandelier was so cool, made to look like dripping candle wax!
A fun toast was had!

TWO:

Speaking of Delta Gamma bonds, my college friend from DG, M'liss, won favorite Plastic Surgeon by Northshore Parents magazine!  She does all kinds of things at her practice besides surgery including Botox, Xeomin and other facial rejuvenation stuff.  She recently gave me some samples of the Revision skin care line and I am hooked and plan on buying full sizes soon!  If you are in the New Orleans area check her out! 

THREE:


Has anyone tried these Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots from Dry Bar?  Holy Cow it is amazing!  My sweet friend who never uses her Sephora points let me use them when we were at the store to try this.  My hair feels amazing!  I have very dry color treated hair and it felt so much better after! They are a bit out of my budget though so will only be an every now and then treat from now on.

FOUR:

My sweet neighbor invited me after work the other day to come pick some gardenias from her plant. They smell amazing!  Fresh flowers always brighten my mood and home.  Gardenias are one of my favorite smelling flowers, what is yours?


FIVE:

My friends Monica and Jeri Ann had a great Cinco de Mayo party last night!  We had tacos and Palomas and other goodies!  They also had clothing items from Cabi.  The stuff was cute, but this bargain hunter always finds them a tad too expensive.  Have you been to a Cabi party before?


That is what I had going on this week in addition to beautiful weather for Tank and the Bangas and the Soul Rebels at Wednesday at the Square. (The guy playing the guitar with his tongue out in the photo scroll on the website is my brother in law!)  They ended with my favorite, the 504 song!

What's up on your Friday?  What are your plans for the Kentucky Derby and Mother's Day?  I hope all of you mothers of kids, pups, kittys or whatever else and your mothers have a special day!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments