Five for Friday-Vacation season!



Hello, Hi, How are you?  Happy Friday!  It has been a long week and I hope everyone's weekend is just as long!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif for High five for Friday!

ONE:

I am going to the beach this weekend!  My cousins were going and invited me to tag along.  I AM SO EXCITED!  We are heading to their family condo in Orange Beach, AL.  I hope we have good weather!


TWO:

My boss is leaving and we had a lovely happy hour for her last night at Cellar Door.  Her replacement is my work bestie, how lucky am I? We sure are going to miss the boss as she moves on to bigger and better things!


THREE:

I only had to go to one day of Jury Duty this week!  Let's hope the same thing happens next week and I only have to go Monday.  This week turned into a crazy work week and next week is short (Vacation!) and busy.

FOUR:

Behold the power of the hot toddy.  I reported about its effects before.  My coworker is suffering like mad from a cold and I told her to have one at night, and voila, she is feeling better!


FIVE:

I cheated on Pure Barre this week and went back to my old love of Body Combat since my old gym was letting my workplace go for free this week.  I went full out and paid for it the next day.  It was so good to do cardio but made me love my Pure Barre more!

Hope you had a great week! Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday!!

Happy cooking!

Missy

No comments