Five for Friday- No plans No problems

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This has been a long week and I am looking forward to another weekend with really nothing to do.  Which always turns into something!  Hopefully I will get a victory out of my LSU Tigers or Saints, but I am not holding my breath!  Linking up with the fabulous Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!

ONE:
Old San Juan is one of my happy places.

My heart is crying its eyes out for one of my favorite places, Puerto Rico.  It is so sad that they have had two major storms back to back and the island is devastated.  My friend and I were planning a trip back a few weeks ago but that is out of the question now.  You can read my partial story of the trip here.  I am giving through the initiative that the First Lady of Puerto Rico started.  You can find that here if you care to join me. 

TWO:

I am so excited because I leave next week for an unexpected trip to Boston!  I have never been and thank the beautiful Biana of B Loved Boston for some recs.  I am going with Gentleman Caller on a work trip so I get some alone time to explore.  I am so excited to visit a new city and state!


THREE:

This is a long read but worth the time if you have it.  It is a look at the richest woman in the world and the heiress to L'Oreal.  She had a fascinating life and was so rich, it is fun to hear how fancy people live!

FOUR:



My friend and I tried a new outdoor yoga class yesterday at the beautiful Longue Vue House and Gardens.  There was well deserved wine after!  Such a beautiful setting!

FIVE:

I should have washed my hair yesterday after yoga but it takes forever to wash and I am ready to treat myself this weekend with this new Tea Tree Shampoo I got to try from Maple Holistics.  I cannot wait to treat my hair nice and share my results!
I love the packaging!
Well there you have it, I am ready for the weekend!  I know you probably are too.  What are your plans?  Hope you have a great one!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments