Mug Love exchange!

Hey y'all!  I was so excited to take part in this year's Mug Love exchange!  I learned about it from Danielle at Sparkles and Lattes and was so happy to participate!


I was paired with Caitlin who doesn't blog anymore, so you will get to see what I got her and what she got me!  Caitlin lives in Texas and is expecting her first baby soon, so I knew southern style and tea would be the way to go.



I was so happy to receive her package in the mail!  I got a personalized mug just made for me!!


Caitlin doesn't have a blog but you can find her on Instagram at @catalinamag.  I cannot wait to drink tea out of my mug dedicated to my side gig at my real gig and show it off!  I cannot thank Caitlin enough for being so thoughtful and the hosts for hosting the mug love link up!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments