Five for friday-Playoffs Time!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday.  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  This short week felt longer than it should have, getting back to reality gets harder every time!  

ONE:

This was quite a few years ago when my friends and I were on the Food Network!
The Saints are in the playoffs!  And I get to be in dat number!  Gentleman Caller and I have tickets for Sunday's game and I hope we beat Carolina and move on to the next round.  Football has not been this exciting here in about 10 years!

TWO:

This is really funny that a lot of people in Oregon will now have to pump their own gas and never have!  Who knew that this kind of law existed?  I love the reactions!

THREE: 

I got an Anova sous vide  for Christmas and I love it. I am making faux rotisserie chicken with it next week for a recipe and may make up some mason jar cheesecake.  Have you ever used one?  It is so cool, the meat comes out to the perfect temperature and texture and then you pop it on a pan right quick to crisp the skin.  It may take longer, than conventional cooking, but it is hands off time and the results are worth it.  What would you like to see me try in it?

This New Year's Eve chicken breast with the Anova was amazing!
FOUR:

Monday I am linking up with the Blended Blog on Monday for "The Blended Blog Asks" They are also hosting a Spread the Love gift exchange.  How fun!  I am participating, you should too!

FIVE:

I have been playing around with my skin care again and my new favorite brand is Belif.  I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin and I think it is because of this for sure!  The eye cream really works well, I use the blue one but I think I may splurge for the green!

Well there you have it.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend planned and are staying warm.  If you don't have a team in the hunt, send my Who Dat's some love please and thank you!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments