Five for Friday-Spring veggies and fun!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  This was my last full week of the month since I am heading out of town for a wedding next weekend and Jazz Fest is a coming.  It was sooo long!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:

I got my first Haul of Covey Rise Veggies!  Look how pretty.  Except for the beets.  I am going to just roast them and try to love them again.



TWO:

Beverly Cleary turned 102 yesterday!  I grew up on the Ramona Quimby books and loved them.  I also love this article about her in celebration of her 100th birthday!

THREE:

In researching where my next trip will be since Facebook has me listed as a "frequent traveler" I was looking for interesting bucket list items.  How scary yet amazing does Volcano Boarding look?  I think I will stick with ziplining!

FOUR:

We are getting a Drive Shack!  I was excited that it was going to be a Top Golf when it was first proposed, since I have been to one of those before.  Emily posted about it last week and it looked cool so I can't wait until it is built! Have you been?  How does it compare to top Golf?

FIVE:

I went to  a fabulous Happy Hour with current and former coworkers at El Patio yesterday.  It has cheap drinks and tacos and a fabulous outdoor patio! I need more of this in my life!




I can't wait to visit at night!

Hope you have a great weekend!  See you again next week!  Missing my grandmother who died 22 years ago today.  She was so beautiful and made such an impact on me as a woman.  Hug your people, you never know when they will leave you!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments