The Blended Blog Asks-April

Hello Spring! This is a great time of year because it means festival season in New Orleans!  I am so looking forward to Jazz Fest and meeting Kerri in person! I am linking up with the Blended Blog for the Blended Blog asks, spring edition today.  I was invited by the sweet birthday girl Andrea, who turns 29 again today!  It's not too late, copy them down and link up!

1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? Pink, yellow and mint green.

2. What is the first thing you’d add to your wardrobe in Spring? new cheap sandals

3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? pants! I wear skirts and dresses to work and break out the shorts!

4. Who mows the grass where you live? I don't have any grass! But if I did, I would hire someone. I tried to cut my own grass when I lived in Texas and I about died of an allergy attack after. I miss my lawn guy!

5. What’s Spring Like where you live? Summer for most people. The nights are bearable though.

6. What’s Your favorite thing about Spring? Festivals, specifically Jazz Fest!

Jazz Fest last year.  Man what a difference a year makes.  We were watching Tom Petty who is no longer with us, the couple in the middle is now engaged and will be married in a few weeks and the couple on the right got pregnant and has a beautiful baby girl.
7. Are you a Spring Cleaner? Yes, I am ready to continue the purge at my house that my sister and I started and getting to work on spring cleaning my house (and Gentleman Caller's house while I am at it!)

8. Are you a Baseball Fan? Meh. I don't dislike it, but I would not call myself a fan.

9. Tulips or Daffodils? Tulips all day.

10. Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity? Day drinking at a music festival or getting on Bayou St. John in a kayak or on a paddleboard.

11. Flowers in the Ground or in Pots? In the ground! I love my little garden!


12. Favorite Bird? A blue jay for my high school dance team's mascot!

13. Car Wash or Wash Vehicles at Home? I love going to the car wash.

14. When Do You pull out Your sandals? The second it hits 80, which it did last week.

image1.jpeg

What about you? What are your favorites for spring? Happy Weather enjoying to everyone!

Happy Cooking!

Missy









No comments