Five for Friday

Hi friends!  Happy Friday.  This was a long week after the holiday and I'm ready for the weekend!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:

I never get around to recapping my weekend.  Here are some self explanatory photos of my Easter weekend!

First snowball of the season!
Someone was in heaven
So was I!
Before
After!
Lounging weather!
Running still is not my jam.

TWO:  

How cute is this guy's hobby?  I love the term sweater weather and he really takes it to a new level!

THREE:  

Who knew Blockbuster still existed?  I can kind of believe there are still 6 in Alaska but the profile on the one remaining in the lower 48 makes me nostalgic.  I remember in college my sister and I fighting over who rented what movies with my parents when we all shared an account and there were mysterious late fees.  

FOUR:

I am supposed to be participating in the Wanderlust 108 5k, yoga and meditation event this Saturday with my friend Annie, but this forecast for Saturday has me thinking it is going to be a washout.  Send me rain clearing vibes please!

FIVE:

I am really missing my Hollygrove Market these days and luckily I have a new option!  I signed up for a 12 week program through Covey Rise Farms where you get a box of their produce for just a tinch more than the box used to be per week.  I cannot wait to start getting creative with veggies again!

Well there you have it, what are your favorites from this week?  What are your plans for the weekend?  See you back here next week, enjoy your weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments