Recapping the weekend- washed out

Hey y'all!  Happy Monday!  Linking up with beautiful mama to be, Biana for weekending and Lindsay et al for Hello Monday. I had a low key weekend for me, it was much needed with a lot on my plate coming up!  Here we go!

Friday night I went to my sister's house to try and finish the family cookbook we have been working on for ages.  We had a yummy dinner, I had QT with most of my main girls; and we almost finished it.

Mug brownies always get these little angels! Kate on the left, Abby on the right.
Sheet Pan Supper for the adults!


On Saturday I looked at the weather and decided to let Wanderlust keep my money.  It was literally a monsoon and I was not in the mood to brave it to walk a 5k and do yoga.  I made some lunch for the week and decided to stop in to Marshalls for fun rainy diversion... Good decision!


I have had my eyes on chairs like this forever!!!  I had to buy.
I could not bear to "stay home" all weekend so I texted some of my best pals and we and Susana's new baby decided to got to Port Orleans for a beer on National Beer Day.

Pale ale for a cold evening!

My pal Melissa and I decided to have one last glass at the Delachaise. I have missed it so!
On Sunday, my long lost friend Aimee was in town from Austin.  We had some delightful brunch and played in the French Quarter.  We had so much fun catching up and planning 40th birthday celebrations (this is creeping up too fast y'all!) that I did not have time to document.  It was a fun time people watching since Wrestlemania was in town!

Well there you have it!  Hope you had a great weekend!  What did you do?  See you back here for more food tomorrow! Also Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet niece Abby!  She is such a cutie and the marker for how many years it has been since I've been moved home from Austin.  Time flies!!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments