Cleaning out the pantry can be pretty delicious (Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats)

I was looking for something to use up all the oats and peanut butter in my pantry that I had purchased for other projects.  I got some blueberries in my Covey Rise haul and decided to make something with the group.  I stumbled across this lovely idea from Ambitious Kitchen for overnight oats and knew it would be perfect.  And well gosh darn-it, it was!

I forget how much I like peanut butter.  It is so good in this recipe and really pairs well with the blueberries.  I actually ate this while driving one day and it was just fine.  If you love overnight oats, you will love this one, I promise!  What is your favorite overnight oat combination?  Do you love peanut butter?  Full recipe to follow the montage.

Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
That's a pretty breakfast in a jar!
Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
The cast
Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
This is a welcoming sight after a night in the fridge!
Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Perfectly portable for your commute!

Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Pin it and bring this beauty to your kitchen!

Blueberry Peanut Butter Overnight Oats (inspired by Ambitious Kitchen)

1 container Greek yogurt
1 ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup fresh blueberries (save a few for topping)
2 tablespoons peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)

Add yogurt and almond milk to a medium bowl and stir until well combined and creamy. Stir in chia seeds, oats, and blueberries. Cover bowl and place in the fridge for at least three hours or overnight.
Once ready to assemble, grab two 12 ounce mason jars. Fill each jar halfway full with oat mixture, then add tablespoon of peanut butter to each jar. Top with remaining oats, a few blueberries and then cover and place in the fridge for later or enjoy immediately.


Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments