Recapping the weekend-Unexpected travels!

I composed a post Friday and never hit publish; that is how it is going in these parts of the blog world!  I was planning on doing nothing but house stuff this past weekend, but my friend Aimee texted me Thursday evening that she had a last minute ticket to see My Morning Jacket at Red Rocks!  I immediately cashed in some Southwest points and got on a plane the next day.  Bucket list check! 

Y'all.  Red Rocks is just gorgeous!  I am so dang lucky I got to see one of my favorite bands live there.  I have been dying to see a show there and I was not going to be picky about whom, and then this just fell in my lap.  Life is looking up!

My Computer is acting up so no photos but trust me it was a great time!  I am hoping to be back up and running with food posts now that I am moved in the house and just getting settled in!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments