Recapping the Weekend-Getting there

Hi friends!  Happy Monday!  I have another crazy week as Bitsy is starting her heartworm treatments.  Send us some love please, I am nervous!  I had a back to normal weekend.  I'm still trying to get the house in order so I can show you after pics! Linking up with Biana for weekending and Lindsay et al for Hello Monday.

Friday night, I had a corn tortilla pizza and then attempted to out together what I bought to make a faux pantry.  Usually I would have a bath and a book.  I am sad I wasted my usual Friday night because this piece of crap is going back.  

I swear I am really good at putting together furniture, this thing was so low quality!

On Saturday, I went to pure barre, ran some errands and then went over to my old Uptown house to see my old roommate.  We cleaned out her closet and drank champagne, two of my favorite things!

Saturday night, I went to dinner at the lovely Maypop with my sister and brother in law.  It was date night, but I crashed since I had never been there. It was so delicious!

The Cocktails were so delightful

My Pasta was sooo good!


Love my sister so much!  This is the only time I'll ever be taller than her!

On Sunday I decided to try mowing my lawn with the electric lawnmower the previous owner left.  I did what I could before the engine started smoking and went caput!  I think I just need to hire someone!

Before

After.  Not perfect but better.  It is almost 100 degrees this month every day, the outside will be cute one day!

After that, I went to much needed yoga.  It was so restorative and I missed it.  It is nice to get back to my normal routine!

Yoga and a much deserved beer since I did it outside and sweat my ass off!
I went home and did 5 loads of laundry, meal prepped for the week and grilled.  I am so glad I got back on the right track after my crazy July.  I have two trips coming up so I need to get my bearings!

How was your weekend?  What was your highlight?  I should be back with some new recipes soon, I actually shot two meals this weekend two! Can't wait to share!

Happy Cooking!

Missy



No comments