Recapping the weekend-Yay food!

Hi friends! Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Summer is in full swing and I am loving it.  It may be hot and we may have a lot of crime because the kids are out of school.  But it's still lazy, slow and still full of fun.  Linking up with Biana for weekending.

Friday night I went to dinner at Meril with my sisters and Mom and Dad and then Dad dropped us girls off at the Saenger Theater for Mamma Mia!  The company was lovely, the food was amazing and the show was so good!


The girls and their daddy.  Mom was in the bathroom, sorry mom!
Saturday I ran a bunch of errands and picked up some yummy produce at Hollygrove Market.  I am still trying to participate in the Eat local challenge.  It is so easy in the summer, so much great produce!
Heirloom tomatoes are great but the whole box was amazing!

Gentleman Caller and I headed to the French Quarter after on the bus (his first time!) to catch the Pride Parade and try a new place for dinner, St. Cecilia.

We ate family style and split everything.
He was not feeling well so we called it a night early. Meaning I stayed up and drank wine and watched the LSU baseball game. Geaux Tigers!

Sunday was low key and I made some treats that will be appearing on the blog soon.  Red Velvet Cupcakes!  Cannot wait to share!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend full of things you love!  See you tomorrow with more yumminess!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments