Friday Favorites- One more week!

Hey y'all!  Happy Friday! I hope your weeks were great and fast and your weekends will be slow!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites...here we go!

And the celebrations of the 40th birthdays continue! My partner in crime Laura, whom I affectionately call Lairs (my blackberry autocorrected it to that many moons ago and it stuck) turns 40 on Halloween, but we are doing a costumed pub crawl after work to celebrate her!  She is such a great friend and I cannot wait!

Apparently I will make it a trend of posting pics when my friends and I were 30 for their 40th!
I haven't really mentioned it that much but I am going to Mexico City next Friday!  I cannot wait!  My gals and I can't wait to see Day of the Dead and we have a reservation for the tasting menu at Pujol Saturday night!  I watched the Chef's Table with the Chef and am soooo excited....

Although not that excited...The LSU Alabama game is that night.  The game is at 7:00 and our reservation is at 9:45.  I am not above watching it on my phone during dinner if it isn't a bloodbath by then...I've done this before!

I am cooking up a storm this weekend.  Got a great haul from Covey Rise Farms and I am participating in the JSL FoodsTwin Dragon Wrappers Blogger Recipe Challenge and making some delightful Asian things.  Coming to you soon!  I will probably be playing around on instagram too, follow along at missyquiggs.

I will be spotty next week since it is busy at work and trip at the end of the week.  Hope you have a great Halloween!

Happy Cooking!

Missy



No comments