Five For Friday, another long weekend ahead!

Hello all!  Happy Friday!  I am ready for a three day weekend again, it is hard to get back to the grind still!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!

ONE:
One day I will have this many likes on one of my photos when I post it!

I got a repost on instagram from a New Orleans account from some hashtagging I did.  I totally get the power of the hashtag now, I got a good amount of new followers and likes!

TWO:

I am having some overnight guests Saturday night!  My nephew and baby niece are sleeping over, it and a trip to Peche is what I gave their parents for Christmas.  Just call me sister of the year right? We have a play date scheduled and beignets and fun at City Park Sunday!  I cannot wait!

THREE:

Make sure you make the sauce too!
I usually don't re tout my own posts but y'all these Buffalo chicken burgers are a must make.  I hope I don't jinx you and you hate them, but I am mad I ran out of them and can't have one today for lunch! Try them!

FOUR:

I had no idea the Limited was closing!  My friends and I were discussing this week and apparently there is nothing left online but small sizes?  This is sad.  I grew up on Limited Too and the Limited when I got old enough and I just can't believe it.  It is true though,  pretty much the only physical store I go to is TJ Maxx/Marshalls and it is probably because I can't do it online!

FIVE:

I have been bad about it this week but I am trying to keep a happiness jar this year.  I am trying to write one happy for each day down and place them in a vase.  At the end of the year I am going to read them and remember what a great year it was even if it feels like it at the end, much like 2016 was.

Well that's all I have.  Heading to some Mardi Gras fun this evening and have a jam packed Saturday before I start babysitting.  I hope y'all have a great weekend!  What is on your radar?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments