Five For Friday

Hey y'all happy Friday!  I am linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday!  Hope your week was short and your weekend is long! Here we go!

ONE:

I got my most recent Influenster box!  It is a refresh box and contains protein powder from the Vitamin Shoppe with a blender bottle, some coconut water shampoo and conditioner, some compostable Keurig pods, and Snackwells biscuit thins.  So far I have tried the Kauai Coffee  and I really liked it and the Snackwells and I did not like them.  It had a fake coffee flavor that turned me off, very bitter.  Trying out the other stuff this weekend, check my instagram and snapchat (username: missyquiggs) for more reviews!


Thanks Influenster!

TWO:

I am just loving the Olympics!  I wish they didn't last so late though!  It has been messing with my usual get up and go to Pure Barre at 6 am! It is a great distraction from Sh!tshow 2016, and all the other not fun stuff on the news.   I am also loving all the fun on Snapchat!

TEAM USA!

THREE:

My friends and I were talking about the Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris breakup on our trip last weekend.  I did not realize that was her singing "you" in this song.  I could not get enough of it before and no I am obsessed!



FOUR:

The roommate and I cleaned out the pantry and consolidated some stuff.  My project for next week? Upgrading some ramen noodles, have any suggestions for what I should put in there?


FIVE:

I saw this article about Fried Chicken and now I have to have some soon.  I cannot decide if I should just make it or go somewhere new and try some.  When's the last time you had fried chicken?  It's been too long for me!

Okay so it has only been two months.  So what?!  This was at High Hat on Freret Street.  That is pimento mac and cheese.  Yes it was good, not that you had to ask!
I have a low key weekend planned full of house sitting for friends and babysitting my super cute nieces, but you never know with my weekends!  What are you up to?  Have a great weekend!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments