Five for Friday

Hey friends!  Happy Friday!  I am Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday.  It has been a long week! Ready for an LSU bye week!  

ONE:

Some friends and I caught the Girl on the Train last night at the fancy movie theater with wine and truffle popcorn.  I was surprised how much they changed it from the book.  I don't want to give too much away but seriously, if you saw it and read it you know what I mean!

Popcorn and wine! Two lovely things!
TWO:

I am officially moving this weekend, well the furniture moves Monday, but if we are friends on snapchat (missyquiggs) you got a semi sneak peak on what was happening.  Here is the new casa when you walk in the door!

I cannot wait to move in!
THREE:

I voted already!  I am not going to praise a candidate or tell you who to vote for, just vote!  I enjoyed voting on proposed constitutional amendments as much as I enjoyed pulling the lever for president. It is so cool that we get to do this and it really is not wrought with fraud (I had to show my license and conform my ballot) and we get to pick our leaders, decide important amendments and I got to pick which judge we have to face when we get sued! No politics pledge still in full effect, right?

FOUR:

I did not cook one thing this week.  It felt weird.  Do you have something like that which makes you feel weird when you don't do it?

FIVE:

I am going to the French Laundry when I visit Napa in December!!!  I cannot thank my beautiful friend Jen enough for planning this trip and getting us the reservation.  It is a foodie's dream and a food blogger's jackpot. I promise to document it well and tell you all about it.  What are my can't misses in Napa?

Well there you have it friends!  Have a great weekend!  What are you up to?  Halloween?  Enjoying the fall weather?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

1 comment

Blogger said...

I would like to recommend reading The Girl on the Train: A Novel.
I just finished reading it today, and my conclusion is that its a really good book to read.