Recapping the Weekend, Suprise Party!

My plans were cryptic on Friday because we were throwing a surprise party for my mom's 60th Birthday!  It was Saturday night and she was so surprised.  I was kind of busy all night so low on pics but here's a slight recap!

My mom loves telling people "You rank" meaning you are awesome.  She deserved a great hashtag!
We set up a photobooth with all kinds of fun props.

My funny baby sissy made Cheryl memes too!
It was my grandmother's actual birthday so we sang to both of them.
My dad and his brothers clowned around in the photobooth.
And the pure barre girls ended the night with a plank off!

It was so fun to get together with family and friends and celebrate a great lady.  My sisters and I are a great party planning team, with the help of my mom's spectacular friends!

I somehow went to the Saints game the next day and partied some more. Luckily they repaid us with a victory!

How was your weekend?  Hope it was spectacular!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments