Five for Friday-Birthday fun!

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Andrea as well for the same!  Here we go!

ONE:

I am off today as we are celebrating my bestie Aimee for her 40th birthday!  She lives in Austin, I visited her for her birthday last year.  This year she is coming in to town and we have a fun weekend planned!  I can't wait to celebrate her!

10 years ago!
Last year in Austin.  Nothing like a friend of 24 years!

TWO:

If you follow me on Instagram, you make have seen that Sephora made my week and sent me a whole box of samples of Laura Mercier foundation instead of just one sample.  I am not sure how that happened, but  will take it!  It is pretty heavy coverage so I will be using it more when it gets cooler and I basically sweat all my makeup off just by walking to my car in the morning!

THREE:

If you have been to New Orleans, it is more than likely that you have been to Bourbon Street.  Us locals have a love/mostly hate relationship with it.  It serves a purpose, but it makes it seem like that is all we have to offer.  I love this little ode to all the things that it is, not just an adult playground!

FOUR:
This made me lol.  I tried to embed the whole thing but I am not good at technology!
FIVE:

I am so ready for college football to be back next weekend!  I am just so sad that I have to wait until Sunday to see my LSU Tigers play.  I am going to at least one game in person this year and I can't wait to check out the Chute!  This may be the first step to alcohol at SEC stadiums.  You thought Death Valley and the Swamp were bad for opposing teams already, just think how exciting it will be with sanctioned liquor!

Via Dirty Coast


Well I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of something delightful!  I will be posting all the birthday and New Orleans fun on Instagram!  Follow along at @missyquiggs

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments