Five for Friday- Goodbye August!

Hey friends!  Happy Friday! And Happy Long Weekend!  And happy College Football Season! What a weekend!  I am linking up with Amanda from Meet at the Barre and Andrea, who lives on Cloud Nine for Friday Favorites, here we go!

ONE:

I neglected to do a recap of the weekend but it was such a fun one celebrating my best friend Aimee! 
The whole group at Commanders.  This place is always the best for a celebration!
The LSU Delta Gamma girls at Hot Tin!  
It was a full weekend of fun and I can't wait to visit her in Austin soon!  I know she had a great birthday!

TWO:

You can't make stuff like this up!  And in a big city like Houston!  This is something I expect out of a rural town!

THREE:

In further you can't make this stuff up news, this is really sad.    Some of my friends lived in his properties but luckily nothing happened to them!

FOUR:

In lighter news, do I need this Chloe dupe purse?  It has been in my Amazon cart forever and I can't pull the trigger.  Anyone have it?
FIVE:

I went to the Saints game last night to get my football watching going early!  What are your plans for the football weekend?  I hope to have some night grilling weather Sunday night to accompany my LSU Tigers taking on Miami. 

Well there you have it, I have been outrageously busy at work so this 3 day weekend is very timely!  What are your plans?

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments