Five for Friday

Hello Lovelies!  Happy Friday!  This one is well deserved for me, it was a long week at work.  Linking up with Amanda and Andrea for Friday Favorites.  Here we go!




My sisters and some cousins and I went to see Crazy Rich Asians this week!  It was so fun to get together!  The movie was so good, although they did cut out a bit of story line.  We guessed that was because the next movie will absorb some of it.  Have you read the books?  Are you planning to see the movie?

Sisters in birth order from oldest to youngest!  


I cannot beleive Madonna is 60!  She is such an American treasure and chameleon.  The New York Times had a great tribute to her!  


I wish I had more but I had a busy work week and stuff after work every night.  Looking forward to a normal week next week!

Happy Weekending!  What are you up to?

Missy

No comments