Wrapped up in love, if you count bacon as love (bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with yummy sauce)

I have a love hate relationship with pork tenderloin.  Well mostly love, but man they get dry!  I love my lean meats but they sure are hard to love!  I had a usual every other Saturday trip to Costco with my sister and nieces and we split some meat (as usual), this time it was pork tenderloin.  I decided to find a new recipe.  Pinterest to the rescue.  I found this pin for a bacon wrapped one and swooned. Yes please!

This is so delicious and really makes the moisture of a pork tenderloin problem disappear. The sauce was so good, just an amazing combo of flavors that melt in your mouth.  Add all the pork and your mouth will wonder why it did not send out invites to the party!

I served this with some delicious Brussels Sprouts that I will share later.  Make this!  It may seem fattening but you can pull off the fatty part of the bacon (that's what I did) and serve it with some veggies and have some easy low carb lifestyle food!  Full recipe will follow the montage. Linking up with Meal Plan Monday, click on over and check it out!

How you doing?

This ingredient pic is so bad I almost didn't post it.
Obviously, I added some extra garlic.
Make your yummy sauce.  It smelled so good!
Hey girl hey! Let's get you dressed!
Mmmmmm.  It's amazing this pork tenderloin is single.
As if this wasn't delicious enough we have to make it sinful with some sweet and savory sauce!
After a spell in the oven, you have this.  I had no word for it, so this it is.
And Brussels Sprouts too?  Am I on death row or something?
If this were a meal it would be some hot actress.  I am getting old so I am not sure who is hot anymore.  When I look at People magazine at the hair salon I feel so lost.
A clean plate and an empty wine glass is all this lady needs!
Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin (from Flawless Recipe, link was removed at time of posting)

Ingredients:
1 smallish Pork Tenderloin
1 pound Bacon
¾ cups Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
1 Tablespoon Wine Vinegar Or White Vinegar
¼ teaspoons Salt
1 dash Pepper
¾ cups Brown Sugar


Wrap the tenderloin in bacon. Place in an 8 1/2″ x 11″ pan. Poke holes in meat with a fork. Combine rest of ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate, uncovered, 2 to 3 hours or overnight.  Bake in a 300 degree oven for two to three hours. If the bacon burns, place foil over the top after approximately 1 1/2 hours of baking. Remove from oven, cut meat into small pieces and allow the meat to soak up the excess juices in the pan.

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments