Five for Friday-Moving edition.

Hey y'all happy friday!  I am linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and Tif/Katie/ Caitlin/Della for High Five for Friday!  Hope your week was short and your weekend is long!  Here are my 5 things for Friday on my last day living in the basement! 

ONE:

I can always count on my now boss to get a good Mexican lunch.  We went to Las Margaritas right down the street this week to celebrate no rain and a win at court.  I got something different.  It was so good!
Clockwise from bottom left: Tamale, taquito, cheese and spinach chile relleno
TWO:

Some of my pals and I grabbed drinks at the Pontchartrain Hotel Hot Tin Roof Bar this week.  It is the hip hop happening new place.  We had a blast.

A fancy daquiri!
I mean what a view!
I love my City!
THREE:

No Politics Pledge update!  I have been good and not posted or responded to any politics on my Facebook or Twitter!  This week has been hard.

FOUR:

I am planning some exciting trips!  One is not official yet so I don't want to jinx it, but the other is a trip to Chicago/Milwaukee/Green Bay to see LSU play Wisconsin at Lambeau Field!  Holy Bucket List Batman!  Booked my flight this week and I could not be more excited!  I can't hide that Tiger Pride!
This is in the locker room at LSU's Football Stadium!
Have you been to Lambeau?  Have you been to Milwaukee?  If so give me some must dos!

FIVE

As you can tell since I let you know so much I am officially moving this weekend!  It is going to be daunting in the July heat, but hopefully not too bad!  In honor of the move, I want to share a great post that had me wishing I still lived there!  Now I can say my wish came true!

Hope y'all have a great weekend! What are you getting into? I will be very busy but also have some foodie plans!  Reviews to come.  Follow me on Snapchat and Instagram (missyquiggs) for funny moving mishaps and food previews!

Happy Cooking!

Missy

No comments